Toxic Mold – Don’t Get Scammed!

Fox News in Atlanta, Georgia ran a series of stories on Mold starting on May 4th, 2016.

They spin the story to make it look like mold cannot make you sick.

It’s not what they say but how they say it. Mold DOES make people sick. This series of news stories makes it look like people are not getting sick from mold. And they are.

At least six states (Arizona, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia) have legislatively allowed doctorally educated NPs to be addressed as “doctor” as long as they clarify that they are NPs. According to the 2007 Pearson Report, only 7 states (Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Oregon) have statutes or regulations prohibiting a nurse practitioner (NP) or other doctorally prepared health professional from using the title “Doctor.”

So, yes, this man may be illegally calling himself and having others call him “doctor.”

That being said, in most parts of the world and most states, all kinds of people are legally allowed to call themselves “doctor” besides just medical physicians. This includes dentists, chiropractors, optometrists, naturopaths and yes, anybody with a PHD no matter whether of not it is in medical science or in English literature.

I don’t know whether Michael Pugliese has a doctorate degree or not… so I am not going to speak on this anymore than I already have.

I am also very sorry that some of these victims lost many thousands of dollars by going to this clinic and they have not been helped. I hear this kind of story all the time… not just about this clinic but about many clinics around the United States.

I have friends who spend anywhere from $10,000 to $100,000 on clinics because they are desperate to feel better. It’s not just mold clinics either. There are traditional medical clinics that are failing many people. How do you think people are getting to the point where they are desperate for someone to help them?

‘Mold Doctor’ faces investigation

Company packaged nasal spray in laundry room

In the third look at this story, Fox News Atlanta goes on to make it look like people cannot and do not get sick from mold. The title of their third piece “We had no mold”

Mold Patient: “We had no mold”

The facts are:

People CAN AND DO lose hair from mold exposure.

You don’t have to see or smell mold to have mold in your home.

If the urine tests came back positive from the lab, you have mold in your home.

I used to think you had to get out of the house and throw out all your stuff too. As a matter of fact, that is what we did in 2011.

In 2014, when we were getting sick from mold again… we found an air reactor that made it possible to stay in our home without going to the extremes of throwing out all our stuff again.

Testing the air is not a good test for mold.

People that suspect mold should do a dust test for mold.

Share Button

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge