This remedy is based on 150 lbs body weight. The dosage has to be adjusted according to the weight of the child. The KLC has helped many autistic children to improve significantly.
- 200-400 mg Artemisinin, 100 mg OSR (glutathion) –seems to be only available with prescription (Not sure if any of these gluthione supplements would substitute well?), 10 ml Phopsholipid Exchange in blender at high speed to make liposomal artemisinin (detox, anti-viral, anti-Babesia, anti-Lyme, shuttle agent, biofilm breaker)
- Then add,
- D-galactose : 5 grams (increases ATP dramatically)
- 10 -20 drops 20 % Propolis Tincture (anti-viral)
- Quintessence (Lyme, Ehrlichia, Bartonella) =5 energetically enhanced anti-Lyme herbs (S.Buhner)
- 15 ml Rechtsregulat (enzyme mix to break biofilm)
- MicroSilica 100 mg
- Co-curcumin (Ayush Herbs): 1 tsp plus pippli 2 caps (pepper to increase absorbtion)
- Vit C powder 2000 mg
- Acai powder (anti-microbial, anti-oxidant) 1 tsp
- Mucuna powder 1 tsp (increases L-Dopa for language and motor development)
- ? glass grapefruit juice (important for artemisinin absorbtion)
- ? glass water
- GSE 10 drops – grapefruitseed extract ( anti-microbial, anti-biofilm)
- freeze dried garlic 4 capsules
- Energized Neem: 2 caps three times/day
Drink this amount twice daily, 5 days on, 2 days off. 3 weeks on, 1 week off. Most products from BioPure (425 462 8414 ? email@example.com www.biopureus.com
When I had major brain fog, I couldn't have found all these ingredients… so I listed each ingredient with a link – Edit—-many of the links went bad – so I removed them. If you wind up finding these elsewhere— comment below!
|Phospholipids Biopure||$75.00||6.95 ounces|
|Phospholipids Allergy Research Group||$21.50||4 ounces|
|Artemisinin Powder Biopure||$140.00||24g|
|Artemisinin Capsules Nutricology||$34.49||9g|
|Quintessence (Biopure)||$72.00||4 fl.oz|
|Propolis Tincture (Lucky Vitamin)||$8.30||1 oz|
|Co-curcumin(Healthy Element)||$37.40||5 oz|
|Vit C Powder (Lucky Vitamin)||$12.67||8 oz|
|Acai Powder(Lucky Vitamin)||$28.99||8 oz|
|Mucuna powder(Biopure)||$30.00||8 oz|
|GSE Nutribiotic (LuckyVit)||$15.53||4 oz|
|Organic Garlic (BioPure)||$firstname.lastname@example.org|
Total cost of the least expensive ingredients = $586.85
NOTE: All the ingredients that are mentioned in putting the KLC together are not for everyone. Please understand that all ingredients are tested with ART or muscle testing before it is recommended to be included.
Basically they should be good for most people except the ones who are still very toxic where a very slow approach is needed.
Its best to learn to test yourself for the ingredients or be tested by someone with ART, or any good form of muscle testing.